Proudly Representing Clients in Arlington & Washington, D.C.
At The Bhatia Law Firm, P.C, our team of talented legal professionals make it our mission to provide clients with practical legal counsel in multiple areas of law. Our reputable law firm has the experience, credentials, and qualifications that clients in a wide range of industries needs to make sure their best interests are protected. When you turn to The Bhatia Law Firm, P.C. for assistance, you can trust that everyone at our office will work diligently to achieve your unique legal goals.
Ask Our about Our Full Range of Comprehensive Legal Services Today
Our firm possess more than a decade of experience in multiple areas of law. We are ready and willing to leverage our firm’s considerable resources to assist you with any of the following:
- Business Law: Turn to our business law attorneys if you need someone to guide you through each phase of business setup. Our team can assist you with getting registered in the jurisdiction of your choice, as well as business growth and succession planning. Speak to us today if you need to draft, review, and negotiate complicated terms and conditions to close crucial transactions.
- Condominium Conversions: We represent developers who are looking for ways to turn existing properties into condominiums. However, choosing to convert an existing building into a condominium isn’t that simple. This is because there are strict requirements on owners of existing buildings. Our firm assists high-profile developers to ensure they comply with the complex laws relating to the registration and governance of condominiums. Call today to consult with a knowledgeable attorney about condominium conversions.
- Government Contracts: Do you need help obtaining the right documentation to get certified as an 8(a) business with the federal government, a minority-, veteran-, or woman-owned business enterprise in the District of Columbia, Maryland, or Virginia? If so, get in touch with our legal professionals so that we can help you navigate the volume of paperwork necessary for certification.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: We know firsthand that owning a property and renting it to earn passive income can turn ugly quickly. From disagreements over late rent to disputes about maintenance issues, landlords need to be aware of how the law could expose them to serious liability. For help with these matters and more, turn to The Bhatia Law Firm, P.C.
- Commercial Real Estate: We are committed to providing comprehensive counsel for all matters related to commercial real estate. Our firm represents both individual and corporate clients who are purchasing or leasing commercial space, and we are skilled at facilitating transactions, drafting, and reviewing documents, and advising in contract negotiations.
- Business Consulting: We know that owning and operating a business comes with many challenges. These challenges can become even more complicated if you violate strict government rules and regulations. Our business consultants are here to work with clients who need extra help ensuring their companies are operating according to the law. We can give you sound advice on any of the legal matters impacting your business.
If you would like to schedule a free consultation to discuss your legal concerns, then please call (703) 215-3036 or contact us online to get started.
“We would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who needs legal advice in these areas.” - Former Client
“He is a professional and ethical lawyer.” - Sarbijt
“I would recommend him to all my business relationships, friends and family.” - Steven S.